Welcome to this website of SADHANA SINDHANUR. We make public our policy on TERMS AND CONDITIONS of donations received for the social cause on payment gateway as under :-
1. ACCEPTANCE THE USE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS Your access to and use of SADHANA SINDHANUR is further subjected to these Terms and Conditions. You are not permitted to use the Website for any illegal or illicit purposes. By using the Website you involuntarily entirely accept all the clauses contained in this document. If you do not accept any of these clauses you must not use this website any further.
2. CREDIT CARD/PAYMENT DETAILS Your Credit Card/PayPal/Payment details are not stored on our servers. All Payments are securely processed by SSL gateways on 3rd Party Servers provided by Authorized Payment Gateway Providers.
3. ADVICE The contents of this website are not meant to represent any kind of advice. You should construct your own decision as an adult.
SADHANA SINDHANUR cannot be held liable for your any of your decisions in relation to the website or its products/services.
4. RESTRICTIONS You are deliberately and unconditionally restricted from all of the following: • Downloading, transmitting, selling or distributing any of the content without our prior written consent. • Using this Website for any illegitimate or illicit activities • Getting involved in any BlackHat techniques or any other similar type activity related to this Website Users will have restricted access to the some parts of the website and we reserve all the rights to grant or prevent further access to the users as and when deemed necessary.
5. BILLING, SUBSCRIPTIONS, AND CANCELLATIONS Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please refer to our Billing Policy & Cancellations.
6. SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS AND LINKS User may find Social media widgets (Facebook Page Widget) and/or other icons and links linked to social media accounts. These are present just for the convince of the users. If you click these links of widgets you will be redirected to respective social media sites which have their own Terms & Policies which are not governed or controlled by Us.
7. CHANGE OF USE We reserve all the right to: 7.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without any prior notice. 7.2 Amend these Terms and Conditions entirely or some of the clauses at any time, and your continuous use of the Website after any such changes shall be legally considered as your Full acceptance to these changes.
8. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES SADHANA SINDHANUR may include links to third party websites that are not controlled by us. Any such link to other 3rd party websites may not be considered as an endorsement of such websites and you accept and agree that we cannot be held liable for the content or fitness of any such website/s.
9. COPYRIGHT 9.1 SADHANA SINDHANUR and/or its licensors hold all legal rights to the intellectual property and material contained on this Website. In case of any copyright infringements, please email us and we will immediately look into it. 9.2 In using the Website you agree that you will use the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You are restricted from downloading, copying, reproducing, transmitting, storing, selling or distributing any of the content without our prior written permission. This excludes doing the above activity for personal and home use.
10. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY 10.1 The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without warranty of any kind whether explicit or ambiguous, including but not limited to the ambiguous warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for any precise purpose, copyright, congeniality, security and accuracy. 10.2 SADHANA SINDHANUR or its employees cannot be held liable for any explicit or ambiguous loss or damage (including unrestricted loss of business, opportunity, data, profits, personal injury, or death) caused due to connection with the use of the Website. 10.3 We use the latest technology but we make no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be constant or error free.
11. INDEMNITY You herewith agree to hold SADHANA SINDHANUR and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against
12. SEVERANCE In an event where any or few of the points contained in this Terms and Conditions document is held invalid or conflicting or enforceable, those points will be excluded and the remaining terms shall be enforced to the extent as permitted by the law
13. VARIATION OF TERMS SADHANA SINDHANUR reserves all the rights to amend these terms anytime without any prior notice. It is your sole responsibility to make yourself aware of any such changes and hence you are required to occasionally check this page for any updates.
14. GOVERNING LAW These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and annotated in accordance with the law of the Republic India and hereby to be submitted in the exclusive jurisdiction of the India courts. For any further information please email email@example.com
This document was last updated on 28 October 2017